The construction industry adheres to stringent Health & Safety Executive (HSE) regulations but there is an ever-present risk of an accident due to the type and complexity of projects and the different settings.
As the industry is considered a dangerous environment, employee safeguards are required to be in place and risk assessments conducted to protect workers, contractors, consultants and designers in their day-to-day business. We can advise and guide you on how to work within the constraints of legal requirements.
Wades Group has in-depth knowledge of H&S and workplace standards and can also offer you the service of periodic inspections and audits to ensure compliance.
This commitment to workplace and site safety includes:
- Regular safety meetings
- H&S training events, workshops and toolbox talks
- Dissemination of changes to company policy across all our sites
- Contractor advice and support
- H&S consultancy and management
- H&S Policies
- Risk Assessments and Method Statements (RAMS)
- COSHH assessments
Further to this, we can also act under the Construction and Design Management (CDM) 2015 Regulations in the capacity of:
- CDM 2015 Client Advisor – assisting clients with the fulfilment of their duties
- Principal Designer
- CDM 2015 Advisor to Principal Designer
- CDM 2015 Advisor to Contractors
Adviser roles must be appointed at the earliest point and before the commencement of a project design.
The health and safety of workers, contractors and consultants is taken very seriously and it’s imperative to ensure all necessary steps are implemented to safeguard their well-being.
Call us today to discuss your construction health and safety needs on 0330 223 1162